Welcome!

Follow us on our journey to Edinburgh and back!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

LAST NORTH AMERICAN PERFORMANCE!!!!

Yesterday marked the last performance of the PDS version of 12 Incompetent Men (And Women)! in North America. While the entire performance was a simulation of our Scottish theater, it was very rewarding to show our friends and family what we're taking abroad.

I had fun watching Cast A perform. While I think both shows are funny, it's cool to see where the actors playing the same characters make some changes. For instance, Kalyn and Julia's Foreman characters are both equally hilarious, even though their reenactment scenes are very different! I found myself laughing my ass off during parts that while I'm on stage I don't find very funny. Perspective in this show is key.

I just realized that that was the last performance for many of the seniors on the PDS stage...sad for them. (?)

Feel free to come see me off at 12:00 on Monday at PDS, because my family doesn't care enough to do so. Not even the dogs. Maybe Gram will. Or the Altmeyers.

I'll post more at the Philly airport, perhaps. If not, then not again until Tuesday afternoon, EST.

Thanks to Grummy, Graddy, Callie, Sean, Mrs. Walker, the Duns and everyone else who came to see the shows. We'll miss your support in Edinburgh!

1 comment: