Welcome!

Follow us on our journey to Edinburgh and back!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 2/3!!


HEY EVERYONE!!!
We finished the run through yesterday. I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did during this entire process than when Julia changed the Foreman's cockney accent to Italian. And her warm ups...Classic Julia!

I had a really great time at the Altmeyer's company pool party. It was actually really cool to see everyone outside of the theater together. The company wide playing of the Movie game was fun, though Marco Polo was a disappointment.

Because my parents don't love me enough to stay with me during this week, I attended the parent's meeting. WOW. Those were some great questions!!!!!! I think every single international cell phone option was covered. Do we ever need to call home? It's two weeks!! CUT THE CORD, parents!

Day 3:
We went to the theater for the first time (again), and were met with a set quite different than that in May. With a nice, stark set, it'll be MUCH easier to set up. HIGHLIGHTS! Nick (10) calling me (11) Ho Chi Minh, the cat hair flying everywhere, and gooble gobble.

Our dress rehearsal is tomorrow before we do it for our friends and family here (2:30 on Friday). SEE YOU THEN.

2 comments: