Welcome!

Follow us on our journey to Edinburgh and back!

Monday, July 25, 2011

First Day Back!!


Day 1 July 25th, 2011
Princeton USA

After two months off, I'm thrilled to be back working on 12 IM(&W)!! We had a great first rehearsal today back at PDS - everyone showed up on time for Cast B and was ready to work. We had a hilarious stumble through - creepy # 9 started to mimic his fellow jurors, and 3 and the Forman's 'skit' just got funnier. I was surprised by how much everyone remembered, and am happy that Stan's threats of less free time in London if we don't know our lines will not (?) be needed.

The picture is Cast B during the table read-through.

As for me, I'm really looking forward to London and Edinburgh. I'm excited for all the free time in London, and to get to know Edinburgh better.

I'll try to post pictures (and videos?!) throughout the trip, because I know they'll be more interesting than just my posts. And please comment on things you want to hear about or just responses!

More tomorrow...


P.S. Shout-out to my cousins, Annabel, Eliza, and Lillian, and to the Cobra Panthers!! And Happy 13th Birthday, Katherine!




No comments:

Post a Comment