Welcome!

Follow us on our journey to Edinburgh and back!

Monday, August 8, 2011

European Premiere!

I am still in shock about the fact that we had 100 people attending our European Premier! It was incredible to act in a different country for the first time ever. Nick Muoio's line "I am an American I can do what ever I want!" got a bunch of laughter and applause! The Fringe reviewers were also present at today performance and apparently sat in the front row. I hope they liked it as much as the crowd seemed to. It was a blast finally performing and I am so excited for our next three shows! As far as the rest of my day went today, the entire company saw another high school performance which mostly involved me laughing when Harold laughed at the jokes. Harold has a great laugh. "Anywho", I also saw a show with Julia, Conor, James, Jeff, and Harold for free! It's called Mr. Kolpert and it was a mind twisting black comedy. Every professional show that I have seen thus far (free or not) has been fantastic! I feel that we all are the luckiest people on the planet right now because we have so many (and I mean sooooo many) incredible opportunities to see all different types of performances. I am so happy! Good night :)
PS shout out to Courtney Klein for reading this blog and for sharing your previous place of residence with us!
PPS Sorry for the lack of pictures from me lately. I have been so busy I haven't really had time to take any.

No comments:

Post a Comment